Monday, May 16, 2016

Laura The Butterfly

Laura was a caterpillar. One day, she was gazing at the sky and saw a lovely looking bird. "How I wish I could fly, like the bird I just saw!", she said with a sigh.

A few days later, she was beginning to feel very hungry. She ate and ate until she was quite fat. After she finished eating, she made a cocoon.

Soon she came out of her cocoon and realised that she finally had wings! At first, she flew badly. But soon she was flying beautifully. Everyone adored her. She thought to herself: "I am sure to have a better life with these wings!". She was delighted!


The End








ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...