Thursday, May 10, 2018

I CAME 1st !!!

So yesterday, was the day of the competition. We arrived there and we found a place to sit. It was a regular classroom. We sat at the front. Bu Sri, was one of the judge and Miss Lita was helping around. We started and I was on fire! Usually, Bu Sri kept telling me to go faster! But not this time... I was quite fast, I guess... I was busy drawing and I could feel the girl on my right kept looking at me! I was fine with it though. Not like she can copy me... There was one 2nd grader!
She was Soo cute. She finished first and when I saw her's I realized that it was so simple! Like mine had a thousand little details!! (°-°) I was the second to finish cuz drawing and after that using the canting. After that, we added some colour. We dipped it in different tubs. After that, we hang it up to dry. While the others were still using the canting. After it was quite dry, we put it in boiling water to get the wax off. There! I finished. I chatted with miss Lita a bit and everyone was finished. It was break and me and miss Lita ate in the classroom when I heard one of the judge said I was 1st and the other girls were 2nd and 3rd. When he was announcing the winners, I came 1st and miss Lita took a photo of me. After that, one of the judge ask for the Kp. Bulak people to take a group photo. We went home and informed people and they were amazed, cuz I just won 2, 5 jt rupiah.

Yasss (bultaewora!!)

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...