Monday, October 1, 2018

Flag Ceremony

Today, 1st October, My class was told to lead the flag ceremony. On sunday, we were told to go to school for a practice session. I was the one of the three flag raisers. I was in the middle, holding the flag, while the other 2 boys next to me did their own stuff. One was pulling the rope, and the other was tying the strings (of the flag) to the rope. I actually thought we did well. Then we were just playing around the school, and since I bought my phone, we were able to take a few pictures and videos. I heard my name being called and saw everyone rushing out of 6B's classroom. They said something about this black thing that appeared out of nowhere. I turned on my camera and started recording. They were acting so dumb! (Hahaha LOL).
I then purposely turned on this song called Love Scenario by iKON and everyone else started singing along to it. That day was very fun.

On Monday, (today) we did the flag ceremony and I think we did a good job! Those people Infires Me so much!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...