Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wagga Show


The Wagga Show comes every year between September and November. It's in the Wagga Showground on the corner of Bourke St and Urana St, Mount Austin Wagga Wagga. The first Wagga Show was in 1864. At that time, they put cattles, sheep and horse exebitions for attractions. Even till now (2016) the Wagga Show is still on business. The Wagga Show became one of the oldest sheep shows in Australia. When we went there, we had to pay $50 (per family) to get in. There was many things to do there. It was also very bright because there was light everywhere. I went on the bungee trampoline. At first I was scared but then, I started jumping. My dad and I went on the Body Rock. The man said that I was too short to be able to ride it but my dad said that it was fine. It turned out that my dad was the one screaming! I was having fun. There was also a Hurricane ride, but we didn't go on it. The whole family played a game (that you have to throw a ball through the mouth of a clown) and won prizes. There was also people selling Hot Dogs and we bought 4 (one for each of us).  There were fireworks for 20 minutes. It was very cool. We played Lottery too. We got a ticket each but we didn't win anything. There was also a Show of handwriting. I won for being the neatest handwriter in the whole of Wagga! I won twice, in year 1 and 2. I love the Wagga  Show, it's fun and exciting.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...