Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Watering

When we water plants, we normally use watering cans and hoses. But in Australia, there are all sorts of hoses. Hoses are very long here. There is a special hose that have holes in them, so the water can come out of the holes. There is also a circle thing that you can put on the end of a hose and the water comes out of all sides of the circle. There is also a stick shape thing and it can swing in all directions. People here loves plants so they also like watering. They love grass too. I have seen people mowing their grass. Many people have lots of land here, so they will spend half of them with plants. My dad loves plants. I do too. Because we want all part of the lawn watered, my dad and I put a timer every 10 minutes, we have to move the hose to a different part of the lawn. I would like a big house with lots of grass and plants.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...