Thursday, December 1, 2016

Toby and Holly

I would like to share about dogs. I remember Mrs Henderson had a dog named Toby. Mr Tony loved Toby. Once, we had dinner at their house and Toby was circling the table because he wanted to play. Toby was a big dog. That is why my brother was scared of him. Actually, my brother is scared of every dog. Once, my mum and my brother went to their house while I was at school. My brother played with Charlotte. Charlotte was holding a biscuit in her hand, and Toby scratched her face! While my brother was running as fast as he can to mum because he was scared of dogs, Toby looked guilty. Unfortunately, Toby died because he was too old. Now, they have a new dog named Holly. Holly is a girl.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...