Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Travelling, Traveling and more Traveling

So, Hello?
Today, I want to share with you guys about my day.
Today was... Tiring, I guess. We woke up, do the morning routine. It feels sooo long waiting for my cousins to come home although they've just been gone for a few hours. Then, mum said to hurry up and get ready because we will go to Padang. We will visit Makwo and Aci. When we arrived at Makwo's, I greeted my older cousins. We had fun playing with the cats, Kecil (nenek), Boardy, Zoro and so on.
We then left to Aci's house. I didn't take too long so I didn't really mind it. When we arrived, Lintang said he wanted to eat noodles and drink coffee.
And after that, he wanted more! Annnddd, of course mum said a simple, NO.
That's all I can tell you. Bye!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...