Monday, March 12, 2018

An Awesome Day

So, today we went to Pantai Carocok, Painan.
It's changed a lot since we last saw it which was...
A year ago? Yeahh I'm not surprised, really.
We had a lot of fun today. Me and my brother went swimming on the beach and kak Nurul only put her foot down which is quite a bummer. Then, mum went to buy some clothes for us to change after we've finished. We then ate noodles (Indomie to be exact). Then mum asked if I was finished. I said yes and soon came out of the bathroom. Lintang stayed a little longer then he said he's finished. I saw a guy selling ice cream and I asked mum if we can have some. She bought five of them (for me, Lintang, kak Nurul, kak Yosi and herself). It was very nice.
We then had to go home which I was glad to be doing since I was very tired.
Bye!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...