Sunday, March 11, 2018

I'm finally here!!

So, I arrived at the airport and Bang Bima took us to Aci and kak Revi's house. I had a good time there texing my friends. They asked where I was and I said at my cousin's house.
Next stop was Makwo's house. I was having a great time there. They let their cats wander the house. In the bedroom and on the bed. Kak Rahma even told me their names! I texted my friends a lot and kak Rahma said is that your boyfriend?? And I'm like what the-
She cut me of by saying oooo. She's really annoying.
When it was time to go I actually didn't want to leave. I texted my friend (Pandu) and we started to talk until I said we had to go.
Last stop was Painan, The highlight.
The first person I saw was kak Dytha. She was with her friend. I said hi and she went to take her friend home.
Then, I dashed to kak Nurul's room to see if she's awake. Which, she wasn't. Mum said that I can wake her up so I did. She was quite surprised about our arrival. She knew we were coming but not to meet in her bedroom!!
Then I saw Bang Firman. I said hi and he smiled. His voice is so deep.
We then went to our grandparents' grave and after that we went to eat satai at Auntie Ya's place. That's when I saw Bang Fajar and we quickly say hi.
Then kak Dylla came home and greeted me. We went in the bedroom furtherst of the corridor. We chatted to our friends and she said the exact same thing as kak Rahma!!!
That's all I can tell you.
Bye!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...