Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Selfies

So, Today me and kak Revi took a gazillion selfies!!!
She told me to come in her room and we took a lot of pictures and selfies.
Aaaahhhh.
It was very tiring. Mum left the three of us alone in the house and that's when we started. We giggled a lot during that. It was quite fun. I posted one on my Instagram so yeah don't forget to loke and follow me!
It turned out quite good so, I guess it was worth it. We had a few bad ones which were Lintang running in the background and so on.
Anyways, I had so much fun.
It's time to say bye so... Yeah BYE!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...