Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Back Home!

So, Today was the day we we're going home and I was really excited. We boarded the plane and I slept almost through out the trip. Mum gave me a chocolate bar (Silver Queen, to be exact). It was Soo good! I finished it in no time! When we got out, we had to get our baggages. While my mum did that, I went to the toilet. Then, mum and Lintang went. After that, we ordered a Grab Car. It was red. The trip was really long but I can't even remember if I fell asleep or not (weird).
Anyways, when we got home, I was greeted by my friends. They seemed like they were really happy to see me again (aww... Thanks)
Then I noticed the other motorbike wasn't there but the door was opened so yeah... I went in (apparently Lintang beat me to it) and we hugged and kissed my dad. I really missed him. He should've came with us!!!! The house looked different and I don't know who did this 'cause my dad mentioned Go Clean (cleans your house) so yeah...
And right now, he just made me annoyed...
Bruhhh
Anyways Bye!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...