Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Hwang Jini

So today, I'm going to tell you guys about this K-drama called Hwang Jini.
It's about this girl who loves dancing. She hasn't meet her mother and when she did, she did not allow her to dance. To be honest, I still don't know why. She went to like a dance school/academy 'cause she wants to be an artist. She (in my opinion) is kinda bad-looking (sorry!) But she is talented. When she first got there, she complained 'cause she came there to learn how to dance properly but her teacher said that they must learn to be more discipline. (Bumer) Anyways, she then met this guy coincidentally and they kept meeting! (He's nice-looking) I totally ship them!
Anyways that's all I can tell you. 'Cause that's where I left to. Episode 3

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...