Friday, March 23, 2018

DIY Bracelet

So today, my teacher taught us how to make bracelets out of shoelaces (trust me, it sounds gross but it really isn't). I used a black and white schoelace and it turned out quite good. It was confusing at first but he went into further explanation and I was able to do it in no time. A lot where asking if I could help them and I helped them, one by one (which is fine since the others were almost done). I saw Vinka helping Tio and she asked if I remembered how to do the start and I said 'yes' and she told me to help Tio but when I looked at him, he quickly said that he can do if by himself. Goshh what is wrong with him? Anyways, he said we had homework which was to make those again but with special type of shoelace (IDK). I still haven't got it yet but I will try to find those.
Anyways, Bye!!!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...