Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tumbarumba

Last week, My auntie, uncle, dad and me went to Tumbarumba. It was a long trip. We saw many turtles just crossing the road. We had to stop  so they can cross the road. When we got there we saw many houses that were very old. It was very cold because Tumbarumba is near the snowy mountains. We stopped at an old cafe but it was still beautiful. I ordered a small chocolate milkshake and it's glass were a container and on the lid, there was a hole so they can put the straw in. My auntie ordered a large chocolate milkshake. My dad and uncle ordered a coffee. Then we saw a cat. It was a very fat cat. My uncle scratched it's neck and she was purring. I scratched her fur and this time, she started to lay down so I can scratch her tummy. We then we to a plants' shop. It's got lots of plants and flowers. My auntie said they were beautiful. It was soon raining so we had to get to our table. Our table was outside but i was sheltered from the rain. My dad wanted to take pictures of me, so we went out in the rain. Because it was Sunday, we had to go home early because my auntie and uncle have to go to work on Monday. We saw many more turtles on our way back home.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...