Saturday, November 26, 2016

Mannequin Challenge

Today I did a mannequin challenge. It's where you have to stand still and not move or blink your eyes. My dad chose my pose. At first I kept laughing! Then I took a drink and started again. This time I succeeded! My dad posted it on Facebook and YouTube. For me, I looked kinda scary. On the video we were able to add music on. It was Black Beetles. Then we looked at funny mannequins. Even dogs can do mannequins but for dogs, it called Play Dead. There was this man who was on his hand an knees, and the dog was holding on his waist and dancing! I burst out laughing, it was so funny!! There are different poses for mannequin. We saw a man drinking a slurppe (a drink)!! There was a girl who was doing the splits! My dad said that girl would be tired. I like to watch funny mannequins!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...