Saturday, November 26, 2016

Chistmas Party With Leila

Today I went to a Christmas party with Leila. We had a lot of fun. We went on the jumping castle with Leila, Cleo, Lucy and Sabrina. Sabrina is a friend of Leila. We also played 'I'm gonna get you off' on the jumping castle. It's where we were on top of an air pillow and we had to try to push each other off. It was so fun. We had sausage sizzle, drank water and had Calippo (type of ice cream). Then, we played netball. It was fun too. Soon, Santa came! He gave us lollies. They were yummy. We swapped some of the lollies we didn't like for another one. We also played tug of war. Super fun! Lastly, we went upside down on the bars. It was really fun. Then, we had to go home. Lucy got dropped off first. Then, they dropped me off. We said bye to each other and they went home. I had a very good day!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...