Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Billie The Female Dog

Billie is a female dog. She belongs to my auntie. She is only 2 years old. If anyone walks in front of the house, Billie will bark at them loudly. Sometimes I am scared with her, sometimes not. She eats tin food but if there is leftover food, they will give it to Billie, she will eat everything. She is a very playful dog. Her favourite game is fetch. She has a green ball that she likes to play fetch with. She also has a little piece from a hose. That is her favourite toy. She used to have many toys when she was little but she ruined everything. She used to have a bed too, but she ruined it. Now, she sleeps on a piece of wood. She can't ruin that bed. She only have 2 toys now. When Billie was a puppy, she was so cute! I saw a picture of her when she was 3 months old. Billie sleeps in the laundry room. In front of the laundry room, there is another room. It's got the backyard door and the toilet. I like to peek at that room and see if she is there. If the backyard door is opened, and her room too, there is a good chance that she will be in that room. I like Billie sometimes, sometimes not. :-)

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...