Thursday, May 17, 2018

Playdate with Shatria

Yesterday, we had a playdate with Shatria. We are, quiet close, you could say. He really like to joke around people, especially Lintang since he's just fun to mess around with and he gets annoyed easily so we have to be cautious.

We arrived at his place and started playing. I played with my phone, the first few minutes until they asked if I could play with them. They played with the toy guns they each had.

After that, we went to play outside and we decided to try and catch the chicken. It was so hard to catch, but we still caught it.

We were feeling hot, so we decided to buy some ice cream. Lintang was a bit pissed off by Shatria (it's normal), so he stayed at home. We got to the shop and chose 4 ice cream. When we were about to pay, the girl asked if we were siblings. I mean, we do get along...
We arrived back and gave each of their ice cream, Me, Lintang, Shatria and Ayuk (his sister).

Mum said that we had to go home soon. And Lintang was pleased. Probably b'cuz he was annoyed. We had a great time, and I can't wait to have another playdate.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...