Sunday, June 23, 2019

Goodbye/Farewell Event


On Thursday, 20 June 2019 our school did a farewell event for the 6th graders (me). We all got to share our talents, whether it be singin, dancing and so on. 

It started when the Kindergartens did a marching band on the stage. It was so cool! I and my friend Aura (not sorry for mentioning your name lol) did something... Quite different I could say. While everyone was doing traditional things. We did something more modern. We danced BLACKPINK'S KILL THIS LOVE. But we were scheduled to go up at 12PM while the event started at 7:30AM so we had to wait for hours. But during those hours, we practiced again and again (JYP, 2PM?). I guess I wasn't that nervous cause we already did it yesterday. We performed in front of the school but there wasn't any parents there and most of the school were also not there. We also practiced in front of my other friends and they said that it was definitely better than the one we did yesterday. Aura kept saying that I needed more power and to be honest, I was kinda annoyed. (I gotta be truthful, right?)
We went up on the stage and all my nervousness just vanished into thin air. We delivered a pretty good performance, judging by the way that everyone was cheering for us. They cheered the most when we did the Blackpink dance. The feeling was... Amazing everyone cheering for you, the loud music. I honestly loved it. And if there was any other opportunities to do it again, I would definitely do take it and do it again! I feel like I'm addicted to this feeling.
After that, we sang a few songs on stage, but this time, it was more kinda like a group. We then kissed our teacher's hands. I thought that I wouldn't cry, and just when I saw some of the teachers crying, I joined. I mean, just thinking about the fact that you're gonna leave your beloved teachers and be on your way just makes me feel sad. All the 6th graders then all huddled up in a corner, crying their hearts out. Some of the boys were making fun of us crying, then we saw that they also cried too!
After that, we took photos with everyone and the teachers.
I will definitely remember this day.
I'm gonna miss all of my friends and teachers so much! I love you all!

  • Also why does Namjoon keep cutting onions near me?
Only BTS ARMYs will understand :)



I'm the one on the left :) uwu

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...