Sunday, June 23, 2019

USBN Score

A few days back, the teachers gave us a letter which had the USBN score on it. That small letter tells us if we passed. And guess whatttt...?
I passed!

Before they announced it, my friends were all so nervous, I mean, I totally understand. If you didn't pass, you would have to stay at 6th grade again. I would be so embarrassed to stay back in 6th grade again. It's a nightmare. The 5th graders that would be in 6th grade would definitely make fun of the people staying in 6th grade.

But the good thing is... Everyone passed! I got more than 27 as my USBN Score. I'm kinda satisfied with it. I am now thinking of which Junior High School I should go to. I still can't believe that I'm gonna part ways with all the teacher and all of my friends. I'm gonna miss them all so much! :)

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...