Sunday, October 6, 2019

Ice Skating


A few weeks back, my family and I went to a mall. 
So, inside the mall, there was an ice skating rink. I guess I've been staring at it for some time, until my dad asked if I wanted to go inside and try it. I agreed, cuz I actually did wanna try it, even if I've never tried it before, I mean, for experience, you know?  (。◕‿◕。) 

When me and my brother first got inside, we felt really cold, but it was a good cold. I slipped like 127 (see what I did there¿) times, hehe. My brother ended up using a helper (I guess?) That looked like a penguin. It helped him a lot, cuz before he used that, he slipped so many times. Me and my brother then went around the rink. I saw a lot of smaller kids just skating around, and honestly, I thought they were much better than me. I also made a friend while being inside the rink. I guess she was younger than me, and was really nice. We went around the rink together. Maybe if someone else saw us, they'd think that we had known each other wayyyyy before, hehe. I could also see my mum and dad recording us from the other side. 

Honestly speaking, it was a really fun experience. I ended up getting bruises on my knee 🙃. But I'd love to go back there, and I'm sure my brother would too! 

ಠ‿↼

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...