Thursday, October 17, 2019

My 13th Birthday

Today is my Birthdayyy!! I woke up a bit late today cuz I kinda stayed up late while using my phone, hehe. Once I woke up, mum told me to brush my teeth, wash my face and to wear a nice dress. Once I did all of that, mum took out the cake and and lit the candles. We took a ton of photos together. I couldn't contain my  excitement and asked if I could open my presents. I was realllllllyyyy shook when I saw the presents! The first present that I opened up was a BTS hoodie. I was so shookkkkkkkk. Like, I've alwayssss wanted a BTS hoodie! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The second present was a Bluetooth microphone. I was legit so shook when I first saw that. The next present that I opened up ended being a wallet. I heard it's from my brother (but idk actually) anyways... Thank youu! Then my brother opened up one of my present! ಠ_ಠ he showed me what it was, and it was a perfume. I really liked the fragrance. Last but not least, the green coloured present. I actually opened it last cuz I thought it was a boring one, but it was legit the best one!1!1!1! I was literally shook when I found out I got a BTS Map Of The Soul: Persona Album! Like, I was so freaked out omg. I got V and J-Hope photocards, and found out that I got a bonus photocard. A poster also came with the album. Fyi, I got the 04 Version. Then my dad came and gave my one other present. It was a watch! It was a digital watch and the best thing was that it was water resistant! I honestly love it so much! Thank you dad!!!!!

Then when I went to school, one of my friends came up to me, and gave me a wrapped up present. I eagerly opened it and inside was an EXO Don't Mess Up My Tempo era (I think¿) Poster and a bunch of NCT Dream Lomo Cards. I was sooo happyyyy! 

Thank you all soooo Muchhh ಠ‿↼

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...