Thursday, October 24, 2019

Joker

A few weeks back, my family and I went to the cinemas to watch the Joker movie. I was really excited for this movie. All of my friends said that the movie was cool, and that made me want to watch the movie even more. 

The movie was about Joker, who once was a clown. The first scene that showed up was him holding a big yellow sign. He was using a clown outfit, probably to attract more customers. Then, some kids just came and snatched his yellow sign. He started to run after them and once he reached them, they started kicking and punching him. To be honest, I felt kinda bad for at this part. Joker was like soooo skinnnnyyyy tho- The next day, he showed up to the place where he usually meets with his friends. He told one of his friends about the incident. His friend then gave him a gun. He then took that gun everywhere he went. He went to the hospital to cheer up the kids there. Once he was jumping and dancing around, his gun fell out of his pocket. He then got fired and his friend that gave him that gun lied to his boss and said that he bought the gun from him. Long story short, he killed 3 guys on the subway, killed his mother and killed that friend of his that gave him the gun. He then made a friend. She apparently had a kid already. I guess that girl didn't know what he did. Then, the news was all about the clown killer. He had always wanted to be a comedian. He then finally got an opportunity to show up on a television show. Once he was there, he started making jokes about killing. He then shot the TV show host and everyone was dreaming their heads off. So yeah, after that, he was caught by the police. Once he was in the car, they kinda had an accident. A lot of people wore clown masks there. 2 of the guys came out and took Joker out of the car. Then like I guess people took joker as their king or something, idk.

So yeah, that was basically it. The movie was soooo cool. It had a lot of messages behind the whole movie. I'm sure my family liked the movie just as much as I did. 

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...