Monday, May 23, 2016

Bonsai

Good morning everyone.
Today I would like to share about bonsai.
What is bonsai?
Bonsai is a Japanese art from using miniture trees grown in containers. 
Bonsai is not intended for production of food, for medicine or for creating yard-size or park-size garden or landscapes. 
Instead, bonsai practice focuses on long-term cultivation and shaping of one of more small trees growing on a container. 
As a consequence, they look so beautiful, even prettier than those growing in the wild. 
My dad loves bonsai very much. He spent his time a lot in order to create a beautiful bonsai. 
He said that making bonsai is basically exercise of patient because it takes a year to do that. 
In Indonesia we have many bonsai. 
Our beautiful bonsai is made from bayan and tamarind trees.
Someday I will make a nice bonsai for my dad.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...