Monday, May 23, 2016

Seasons in Indonesia

Good afternoon everyone.
Today I would like to share about seasons in Indonesia.
The climate of Indonesia is almost entirely tropical. 
Generally speaking,  there is a dry season and a rainy season in Indonesia.
Dry season is from June to September.
Rainy season is from December to March.
This is different from Australia which has four seasons: Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
My dad right now is doing research in Indonesia. 
He said that in Indonesia at the moment almost rain everyday.
I love rain because I can see a rainbow.
I love Indonesian seasons and Australian too.




ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...