Monday, May 30, 2016

My favourite movie

Good afternoon everyone.
Today I would like to share about my favourite movie.
The title is Laskar Pelangi or Rainbow Troops. 
The movie is about a group of ten schoolboys in a poor village of Belitong of Sumatra. 
They struggle with poverty and develop hopes for the future. 
I love Lintang in this movie. He is a genius student. 
However, his dad did not allow him to go to school. 
Everyday he crosses crocodile infested swamps to get to school. 
This movie teaches us friendship and care.
Many childrenare still having difficulties to get education.
I recommend you to watch this movie.


ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...