Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Alice in Wonderland

Good morning everyone.
Today I would like to share about what I did last weekend with my dad.
My dad said that in the past, there was an outstanding anime TV series called Alice in Wonderland. 
Honestly, I have never heard about this film before. 
That is why I did not pay much attention about his story. 
I prefer to watch Octonauts with my little brother, Lintang. 
However, my dad took  my ipad and played Alice, I was shocked. 
This is because the opening song which was very wonderful and interesting. 
I decided to watch the first episode of this TV series.
The title is Alice and Benny. In this episode, Alice meet a cute rabbit named Benny Bunny, when she bought an old hat from an antique shop. 
She follows a white rabbit, Benny's uncle into a hole and she falls in Wonderland. 
In Wonderland, she meets many interesting characters, such as the mysterious Cheshire cat and the terrible Queen of Hearts. 
It seems that Alice lives in two worlds.
When she woke up from her dream, her surroundings have changed.
There are 52 episodes in this TV series.
My dad said that this film was made in 1983 in Japan bassed on the novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in 1865 and it's sequels in 1871. 
So far, there are 47 films and television programs about Alice.
Now I cannot wait to watch the next episodes.
I thank my dad for being kind and introduce Alice in Wonderland to me.


ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...