Thursday, May 19, 2016

My hobby

Good morning everyone.
Today I would like to share about what my hobby is.
Actually, I have many hobbies in the past.
First, my favourite hobby is dancing. 
When I was five, I got a trophy for dancing jaipongan. 
Jaipongan is a traditional dance from west Java, Indonesia. 
We have to wear traditional dresses during the dance. 
It was very difficult to do that with 9 people. 
There are strict rules in every movements. 
I can't remember the dance anymore. 
It needs a regular practice to master it. 
I don't think there is any instructor of jaipongan dance here. 
However, I still remember a part of it when I hear the jaipongan music on YouTube.
My second hobby is feeding pets.
When I was in Indonesia, my dad bought many animals for me so that I could feed them. 
My dad said we have to love animals. 
I was so happy that time because I had chickens, rabbits, birds, gold fishes and turtles. 
Among these animals, my favourite was the turtles. 
I had two brazilliand turtles. 
They were green. 
My dad called them Jacky Chan and Stephen Chow. 
Because we moved to Australia, we had to give the animals to our relative.
I really miss dancing jaipongan and my pets.

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...