Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Dream Job

Good morning everyone.
Today I would like to share my dream occupation in the future.  
I think my dream is clear that I want to be a doctor someday. 
My dad told me that life can be more beautiful if we can contribute something to our society. 
To be a doctor means I can help people to cure them from their illnes, save their lives and improve their health. 
My dad also told me that in some areas in Indonesia, they don't have a doctor. As a consequence, many people died and suffer from their diseases. 
I am very happy when my dad support my decision.
Do you know why?
My dad is afraid to see the doctor!
That is my dream job in the future.


ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...