Monday, May 16, 2016

Charlie Bear

When I first came to Australia, I went to a school named Wagga Wagga Public School. 
One day, everyone had to take a teddy bear to school for Bandage Bear Day. That is how I got my first toy.
My first toy was Charlie. 
He was my first toy that I had since I came to Australia. 
Charlie is a brown bear. 
My brother also likes Charlie. 
He throws Charlie in the air. 
Sometimes, I get mad at him for doing that.
From that day on, Charlie was my favourite toy out of all my other toys. 
Even till today.
        
                                                      CHARLIE
     
                                                                   THE END

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...