Friday, December 30, 2016

Christmas Lunch 2016

On Christmas Day, Mr and Mrs Henderson invited my dad and me for Christmas lunch. We went to French Park Road. It's about 35 minutes from west of Wagga near Lockheart. It is a very old house, 100 years old. It's on a farm. They have dogs, chickens, horses and more. Before we had lunch, we opened the presents. I got a small tin full of cookies and $10. My dad got a box full of cookies. There was lots of choices to eat for lunch. There was turkey, prawns, chicken, vegetables and so on. There was soft drinks too. There was lots of different cakes for dessert, I chose pavlova. It was sweet, yummy and delicious. My dad also chose pavlova. He loves pavlova. I also rode a horse! It's name was Apple. They have two more horses. Apple was quite high. I haven't rode a horse before. I have only rode ponies. It was very fun. Pip held the rope. My dad was taking pictures. We rode till we reached the mailbox and back. After riding the horses, we played a game called Pie Face. Pip got it as a Christmas present. All four of us played it (Pip, Meg, Charlotte and me). Charlotte got pie in her face more than anyone else! I also got cream on my face. But not as much as Charlotte. At last, we had to go home. It was the best day ever.







ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...