Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The Excited Feeling

I'm soo EXCITED!!! I'll be going back to Padang to see my big family (my aunt, uncle an so on)
My brother and I have been talking about it fo soo long! I think, for a week maybe?
We haven't seen the for soo long!! I miss them so much! I wonder what will be the first thing I do once I get there. Probably we walking around saying hello to them while my eyes are closed. Lol  XD
I'm so glad my dad rold me that there will be no WI-FI!! So, I downloaded some songs on my phone. Mostly BTS' ones duhh 😁
I hope that I can still keep contact with my friends here. I'm gonna miss the a lot since I'm basically friends with everyone (shh, I not bragging) I really miss Wisnu and Risma. Just when we go so close, they had to change schools!   Oh WHYY??!!
Anyways, I just wanted to share my feelings.
Bye!!

ASEAN Webinar - Workshop on Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article

On the 28th of November, I listened to an ASEAN Webinar which was about  Writing a Good Essay and Journalistic Article . I guess it's cl...